- What do you do for a living?
People can live for himself or herself. But, I believe to live for the mass people who have deprived from the rights of society and I love to workfor their smile face.
- How would you describe what you do?
In one word you can say “Volunteer”. Basically I am working for under privileged people of the society.
- What does your work entail?
I believe spreading the love to the below line people of the society we can find their smile face. Our small contribution can be the footsteps of their climbing ladder.
- What’s a typical work week like?
It’s not clear to me.
- How did you get started?
In a small way I started by distributing swing machines to poor women, food stuffs distributing among the street kids, Eid gifts to the orphanage boys and lastly distributed financial support to the ROHANGA refuges.
- What do you like about what you do?
I feel myself successful when I found the lovely smile on their face and they hugged me with give their unconditional blessings.
- What do you dislike?
I hate jealousness and selfishness.
- How do you make money or how are you compensated?
Yes, we can’t deny the importance of money in life. But earning that should be in a humble way not to deriving someone right or cutting someone pocket.
- What skills are needed to do this?
You have to listen the voice of everyone, judge by yourself and execute it professionally not emotionally.
- What is most challenging about what you do?
When I found the confidence on the eyes of the loosing people of the society.
- What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
Please be the side of the underline people of the society, when they will be reach in the average line only we can make our country under the developed umbrella. And then only we can enjoy the international living standard.
- How much time off do you get?
Actually there is no off time for a person till death. So, use your every moment in a productive way. Don’t waste your time.
- What else would you like people to know about your career?
It’s a pleasant.
- What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
Actually I like to execute all my responsibilities with personal care and proper perfection. Sometimes it creates misunderstanding but ultimately end of the day all of we realize, we are in a team and we do our best for the total achievement. I trust my team members; without them I am no ware.
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib