1. What do you do for a living?
I am Make up artist and stylist and freelance Model.
2. How would you describe what you do?
I helping people to look stylish and fashionable. Make up is the most popular in beauty industry. Every woman wants to look fabulous and glamorous. Modelling is like my hobby, I just love to be surrounding designers and fashionable people.
3. What does your work entail?
My work is all about beauty, how to be come beautiful and to be part of fashion industry. Not only woman wants to look perfect, but man us well. These days we are all equal.
4. Whats a typical work week like?
My week starts with the smile and happiness. Most busiest times is weekends. Week days I have more time for my self and on the computer.
5.H ow did you get started?
won Top Model Uk. Even before I got few project to model, because I was Make up artist in Modelling agency. For make up, I went to college to get my degree.
6. What do you like about what you do?
I love my job. Anything about beauty, fashion, arts, architecture, culture, music, travel and style.
7. What do you dislike?
I cant say anything what I dislike. I love what I do and Im always positive in any way, any position.
8. How do you make money or how are you compensated?
People paying what I do. This is my job and my passion.
9. What skill are needed to do this?
For Make up, you need to get your degree, us you need knowledge and techniques to be professional. Modelling you need to be tall at least 1.74 cm and keep your body in a good health and shape.
10. What is most challenging what you do?
Everything! Im perfectionist and I always do my best!
11. What is most rewarding?
I think anything you do in your life is very important. We all choose what to do and which way is the right turn. I like nice people, Im friendly and I have a good energy and positive thinking. And people seeing that who know me.
12. How much time off do you get?
I do my own schedules and its my decision when I take days off. Im my own boss. Usually Monday and Tuesday.
13. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
Most important is to be yourself and do what your hearth is saying. Listen to your hearth
14. What else would you like people to know about your career?
Just to be shore is it fashion your passion and is it your engine for your future, because nothing is easy. Take a lot of time and hard work.
15. What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
Sometimes people think! that Im a prominent and afraid to come and chat with me.
Do you like our articles, join us on Facebook
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib