- Are you a successfully journalist, attractive woman, often meeting plenty of interesting people? Here in Europe we believe that women in Muslim countries are not free in their jobs. How do you feel about it?
- I´m an active journalist and reporter based to Luxor ( Upper Egypt ) sending the local news and social reports to famous news agencies abroad. For sure the women here are fighting to get there rights in the male society and I spending my volunteer work support local women rights and I’m civic trainer at Queen ISIS.
- What do you like to write about?
- I’m writing about local Events, local social, economics and political Issues.
- With whom would you like to make an interview ?
- I hope to make an interview with one of famous women empowerment leaders, to try to apply their initiatives on Egypt after customization
- How are you managing your job and family simultaneously?
- I appreciate my husband’s efforts supporting my work and charity
- How would you describe your country?
- Egypt has been attracting tourist for several thousand years. The Pyramids of Giza, the beach resorts along the Red Sea, and the bazaars of Medieval Cairo this are the most attractive place in Egypt. The best time to go is between October to May when a visit to the temples in Luxor.
- What do you think about the fashion in Egypt? What do you like and what do you think is missing?
- Egypt has different kinds of fashion, each district has it’s own Identity of fashion, like Sinia style , Upper Egypt Style and Alexandria Style.
- Why are you wearing hijab? Do you have to or?
- Wearing Hijab was for Respecting religion principals but now almost girls integrate in there style. Thats why I like it.
Name: Sheren Elnagar Ahmed Shery
Job: I’m a journalist
Do you like our articles, join us on Facebook
Text: Eva Piatka
Photos: archiv: Sheren Elnagar
Translation: David Sojka