Unni Krishnan is a trusted name of indian fashion industry as a designer. He planned to establised his own designing studio at the end of the year. The name of the studio is “Kristina’s by UNNIKRISHNAN”. A conversation with him about different angles of design sense are as follows:
- How would you relate past & present fashion trends ?
The new trend is a cold and new trend, I see a laboratory and a designer as a forum to demonstrate their talents, and each trend has a trend, and try to design as a designer
- How comfortable are you working hands with model & other designers ?
So far I have been able to learn a lot from their part whether models or designers got a good experience , then every model or designer will be how we interact with them.
- How would you deal with an arrogant client ?
Any customer who is disobedient to you and obeys us as we say, listen to what they say, listen patiently and then answer according to what they say. That is the best way for me.
- How would you describe your personal style ?
A Traditional Touch and then Mixed Component is used. And try to get the latest trend experiments. Each trip has its own traditional style designer in many places. All of this will keep in mind the design of a new look and feel with a lot of changes.
- Where do you see yourself in next ten years ?
In the next ten years, I will make a place in the fashion world. I dream of a brand that is going on in the way it is. And the biggest dream I’d like to introduce to my fashion design at the Paris fashion week.
- What do you consider the important facts of the fashion industry ?
We have a lot of contribution in the fashion world, or I can do what I can do. In this industry, When i see a model dress, it should be understood by the name of the designer and we only have an identity this is something that is important for me to see the name of the designer.
- What do you think about work ethics and what kind of ethics you believe in following while working with fashion ?
My ethics have to be 100% luck. We need a vision in this industry. I do not want anyone to interact with it. Anyone who has any opinions of opinions thinks that there are good sides in it. Should try.
- What kind of softwares you use while designing, if no, then also be frank ?
I do not use softwares and the design itself is drawn by hand.
- What skills according to you are necessary for a successful fashion designer ?
This is an important factor of sincerity for this industry. Never look back at a time pass. We need to have 100 percent justice and have a hard time study.
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib