1. What do you do for a living?
Ans: I remain Happy and make other people Happy.
2. How would you describe what you do?
Ans: My character and feelings reaction describes this.
3. What’s a typical work week like?
Ans: Nothing is impossible if we work hard I’m a fighter and hard worker so I don’t know what is typical work.
4. What does your work entail?
Ans: Revolution never came in work it always came in the mind and my mind have changed which have changed everything.
5. How did you get started?
Ans: I have started singing at the age of 12 and till now I’m in this field.
6. What do you like about walk-Pakis do?
Ans: I like my confidence level because my confidence level is my power.
7. What do you dislike?
Ans: I hate hurting anyone.
8. How do you make money or how do you compensated?
Ans: My passion is singing so I make my money from this field because I have made my passion my profession.
9. What skills are needed to do this?
Ans: First of all the person must be God gifted and then he/she must be hard worker and third one is your choice about the skill like in singing how you have to entertain like youngsters, senior citizens or children and I can say that I’m multi talented.
10. What is most challenging about what you do?
Ans: The lyrics of the poet in a song are most challenging for me because to give mood or feel According to lyrics is the work of singer and I become concious doing this.
11. What is most rewarding?
Ans: The appreciation from public, there love for me and most important the liking of public is rewarding for me.
12. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
Ans: As a Muslim I have believe that the person who works hard got reward by God and God will never ignore his hard-working so I advice the new talent to work hard regardless of the greed of money.
13. How much time off do you get?
Ans: Its just 2 to 3 hours for rest only
14. What else would you like people know about your career?
Ans: The best thing about my career is I haven’t left this effort and passion even in very hard financial problems that’s why I’m at this stage now.
15. What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
Ans: Alhamdulillah No one has any misconception about me. Everyone gives me respect and I haven’t noticed anything like this.
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib