1. What sparked your interest in fashion?
A: The uniqueness in clothes the way they feel and the combinations of colours are endless just popped out my interest
2. What made you take fashion more seriously and make a career out of it?
A:. Because at some point I thought people have everything so common and that can be changedby only fashion
3. How has your work evolved since you began your own label?
A: Actually I became more and more curious about new designs and very sensitive to make it perfect
4. Are you self taught or did you study fashion design?
A: I studied from NIFT hyd . And later made it my passion and love
5. Have your pieces become more appealing to people as a result?
A: Yes absolutely because I find every person is unique and they have their own way of showing fashion that’s why i approach every person in a unique way to make fashion more senseble
6. Are there any types of clothing that you avoid wearing?
A: No I love clothing no matter what colours or material it may be
7. Does your approach differ when designing menswear compared to womenswear?
A: Yes obviously I make this more apart ways actually both are two different ways.
8. How is your work received internationally?
A: I haven’t been around much but I notice slightest differences very easily when it come s tointernational designs
9. How do influences from outside of Bangladesh find their way into your work?
A: nothing changes until fashion and uniqueness lives on
10. What is the biggest lesson that you have learned since you started your company?
A: Nothing much of a lesson.but I maintain my fashion very clear
11. What are you fascinated by at the moment and how does it feed into your work?
A: I’m in to new era fashions so hope it be going good ….
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib