1. What do you do for a living?
2. How would you describe what you do?
We also work with the Media, Sports, Film and TV a lot I also do Negotiations and work with 8 Charities.
3. What does your work entail?
Alot of Networking, Booking, and Connecting people for events
4. What is a typical work week like?
Meetings from 6:00 am until sometimes very late when trying to finish some final information with people.
5. How did you get started?
I have been in this Industry since I was a small child. Performing since I was 10, my first agent at 15, and doing film and TV, and traveling and performing for years. I opened my Agency in 2014.
6. What do you like about what you do?
I like all the wonderful people I work with or meet through this job.
7. What do you dislike?
The hours, some of the realities sometimes..lol
8. What skills are needed to do your job?
Creativeness, fast paced, a people person, you need to be able to multi task X 10..Lol…it helps to think a little outside the box, it helps, to be able to listen to others and take into consideration their feelings.
9. What is the most challenging about what you do?
Schedules, hours, and some people
10. What is the most rewarding?
Charities, and friendships, and living your passion and dream.
11. What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
Think long and hard about what you want for your future. Make sure what ever it is will make you hapoy all yourvlife. It isnt about fame or glamour, its about you, and your hearts desires. If you can do this job hapoily every day no matter what tge circumstance..then its for you.
12. Do you have a talent Agent or Manager?
I Did, a great one. Shaun Mehling. Right now I’m just representing others and needing a new Agent for myself.
13. What projects do you have coming up and/or what are you currently working on?
Right now I have been cast as the Mayor in Vice Squad LA. I also have a speaking Engagement coming up on November 2nd in Provo, Utah about the Media, and I have several Holiday Charities I do every year coming up soon.
14. What else would you like people to know about your career?
I think I’m just very grateful for the amazing people at ABC ( KTVX ) Salt Lake City , that I’ve worked wiith, KSL, and 97.1, the amazing learning experiences at Sundance, with our dear Governor through Charity and Sundance, So many wonderful people have given me lifetime experiences I’ll never forget.
15. What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
That it is just glamorous and all galas and dress up and celebrities and such!
16. What philanthropic or charitable organizations are you passionate about and why?
The Road Home, Soul Food Sunday, Interfaith Homeless, Susan G. Kohman, The Christmas Box House, The Box Elder Womens Shelter, St. Judes.
People can find me through the link herewith below:
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib