- What do you do for a living?
People can live for himself or herself. But, I believe to live for the mass people who have deprived of the rights of society and I love to work for their smiley face.
- How would you describe what you do?
In one word you can say “Volunteer”. Basically, I am working for underprivileged people of the society.
- What does your work entail?
I believe spreading the love to the below line people of the society we can find their smiley face. Our small contribution can be the footsteps of their climbing ladder.
- What’s a typical work week like?
It’s not clear to me.
- How did you get started?
In a small way, I started by distributing sewing machines to poor women, foodstuffs distributing among the street kids, Eid gifts to the orphanage boys and lastly distributed financial support to the ROHANA refuges.
- What do you like about what you do?
I feel successful when I found the lovely smile on their face and they hugged me with give their unconditional blessings.
- What do you dislike?
I hate jealousness and selfishness.
- How do you make money or how are you compensated?
Yes, we can’t deny the importance of money in life. But earning that should be in a humble way not to deriving someone right or cutting someone pocket.
- What skills are needed to do this?
You have to listen to the voice of everyone, judge by yourself and execute it professionally not emotionally.
- What is most challenging about what you do?
When I found the confidence in the eyes of the losing people of society.
- What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
Please be the side of the underline people of the society, when they will be reached in the average line only we can make our country under the developed umbrella. And then only we can enjoy the international living standard.
- How much time off do you get?
Actually, there is no off time for a person until death. So, use your every moment in a productive way. Don’t waste your time.
- What else would you like people to know about your career?
It’s a pleasure.
- What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
Actually, I like to execute all my responsibilities with personal care and proper perfection. Sometimes it creates misunderstanding but ultimately ends of the day all of we realize, we are in a team and we do our best for the total achievement. I trust my team members; without them, I am no ware.
Do you like our articles, join us on Facebook
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib
Photo: archives Shakila Gaffar