1) What do you do for a living?
I have my job and I love traveling and I love take care my self and I love to do fashion.
2) How would you describe what you do?
I think what I do is fun and very rewarding.
3) What does your work entail?
This job is very challenging and requires a lot of effort, but there is always something to learn.
4) What’s a typical work week like?
My week starts with a big smile and happiness.and I love take care my self.
5) How did you get started?
At the beginning it all started just for fun. I had participated too fashion show and beauty contest, some bridal show with Asian dress.i happened to meet Rafael Venuti big fashion designer and I took part in some of his fashion shows in Milan, Barcelona, successful Paris fashion week.
6) what do you like about what you do?
I like the fact that I travel a lot and I get to know many different people of all their cuttures and that makes me happy.
7) what do you dislike about?
I can’t say anything what I dislike. I love what I do.
8) How do you make money?
It depends on many factors.
9) what skills are needed to do this?
The most importantn thing to me is being able to be myself and keep my feet on the ground.
10) what is most challenging about what you do?
The most difficult thing for me is to remain focused to not make any mistakes.
11) What advice would you offer some one considering this career?
To always be your selves and remain with your feet on the ground.
12) How much time off do you get?
I don’t have much free time, because I have to other work but I find time for me.
13) What else would you like people to know about your career?
You always have to believe in yourself and never give up but always go ahead.
14) What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
Maybe the most common misconception is that is any easy job.but it is not true as any other job It requires hard work to get good results.
You can find me on Facebook like: Delmy Patricia Aleman de Weerasooriya.
Instagram like: Patricia 3247
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib