1. How would you relate past & present fashion trends?
Fashion trends are seasonal. Some come back in a more modern way, with new materials. However some others leave to forget.
2. How comfortable are you working hands with model & other designers?
Working with models allows us to see our creations come to life and put them in situation. It’s always interesting to meet new designers and discover the style of each.
3. How would you deal with an arrogant client?
Customers remain the customers. I will always do my best to meet the expectations of customers.
4. How would you describe your personal style?
Simple and classy, but always with a touch of glamor, originality and innovation.
5. Where do you see yourself in next ten years?
I’ll tell you that in ten years 😉
6. What do you consider the important facts of the fashion industry?
Just be yourself. Our style goes through our personality. That’s what makes our style unique.
7. What do you think about work ethics and what kind of ethics you believe in following while working with fashion?
Hard work doesn’t necessarily give you a result. Never give up and always make sure to achieve your own goals and above all always work passionately.
8. What kind of softwares you use while designing,if no,then also be frank?
I don’t use any software. I draw, I paint, I make my own sketches. I put on paper everything that can come out of my imagination.
9. what skills according to you are necessary for a successful fashion designer?
We have to be crazy! I will say that we must have the spirit in the clouds but the head on the ground. Our hands and our feet accompany us to give life to our creations.
10. Why is Important to present your a collection in paris ?
Paris is magical! And it’s a fashion capital! And I have a lot of growing up here.
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib