- If you weren’t a model, what would you want to do?
I would become a ballet dancer. Behind it’s beauty hidden so much work and determination.
- When you’re not busy modeling, what are some of your favourite things to do?
I like to draw and reform things, to give them a second life.
- Did you ever think about having the gap in your teeth fixed? Why did you decide to keep it?
No it is very small, almost invisible. I like everything about my appearance.
- What was your first big break in the industry?
Signing contract with one of Beijing’s model agencies “M-Elite”. And I had work, beauty shoot for company Bourjois. It’s was great. My first big work.
- What is your dream modeling job?
I want to become a successful model. My dream is to be one of Victoria’s Secret Angels.
- How do you deal with all the traveling required to be a model?
This is work of all my life. I don’t see any barriers or difficulties, I love my job much that it gives me strength and inspiration to handle everything.
- You have a much larger or smaller bust than most models, do you feel that has helped or hurted you?
I have small breast and it’s comfortable to work with it. Small breast size is helping those that I can wear a narrower clothes. What this is good for my work.
- What is your favourite snack?
Chocolate. I love sweet. Chocolate give some energy for me. But I can’t eat to much. Because it’s bad for body. I need every time check and be perfect for my work.
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
I like Russia, especially Saint Petersburg. This city is incredible by its architecture so you can spend hours walking through the streets. You can visit Saint Petersburg over and over again but it always feels like the first time.
- What is your all time favorite movie & why?
“The Irony of Fate, or Enjoy Your Bath”. First time I saw this movie when I was a child. Every time I watch it again it turns me back to childhood. I feel small again and imagine as my whole family is near me again. I believe in miracles and fairy-tales.
Photo: archives Tanya Tribel – JAY Agency
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib