- What do you do for a living?
I’m studying to become a certified personal trainer an actor, my regular job is maintenance
- How would you describe what you do?
I’d describe what I do as physically challenging and educational
- What does your work entail?
My work entails working with my hands and customer service skills
- What is a typical work week like?
A typical work week is fast paced
- How did you get started?
I applied, had an interview, go started
- What do you like about what you do?
The knowledge I get from learning
- What do you dislike?
Not being my own boss
- What skills are needed to do your job?
Construction experience would be a must have
- What is the most challenging about what you do?
I’d say not being able to fix every thing at once
- What is the most rewarding?
The smiles on the faces of the clients
- What advice would you offer someone considering this career?
To get as much schooling as possible
- Do you have a talent Agent or Manager?
Yes i&I agency
- What projects do you have coming up and/or what are you currently working on?
Just this show Vice Squad
- What else would you like people to know about your career?
That is fun
- What is a common misconception people have about what you do?
That I make a lot of money
- What philanthropic or charitable organizations are you passionate about and why?
Text: Saif Rahman Sozib